Comprehensive functional assessments are completed by an Occupational Therapist to assess your capability for work, home and community activities. We specialise in assessments for complex cases and psychosocial disabilities. Our detailed and thorough reports help you to navigate the services and supports to achieve your goals.
- Global Functional Assessments (NDIS)
- Specialised Disability Accommodation (SDA), Supported Independent
Living (SIL) and Individualised Living Options (ILO)
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (Work Capacity Assessments using WorkHab)
- Activities of Daily Living Assessments (TAC, WorkCover)
- Assistive Technology, Equipment & Aid Prescription
- Minor Home Modification Assessments (Ramps, Rails, Bathrooms)
- Vocational Assessment
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Medicolegal / Independent Assessments
Comprehensive Functional Assessments identify the personal, environmental and occupational barriers and strengths that impact a person’s capacity for work, home and community activities. The assessment process includes self-report and functional outcome measures. Observations of activities allows us to assess how well an activity is performed in a naturalistic setting. Standardised functional and/or cognitive assessments can benchmark performance against standards and population norms. A task analysis breaks down the detail and physical, cognitive, psychological and environmental demands faced by the person. Other relevant tools and assessments are selected or tailored to best assess the person’s specific needs. Reports are all written to medicolegal standards, and are professional, comprehensive and strategic.